ROSEBURG, Ore. - The 33rd annual Graffiti Weekend is here.
IF YOU GO: Share your photos on KPIC.com
Thursday, July 10
- Retirement & Rest Home Tour - meet at Roseburg High School 12:30 pm, tour & short display at local senior centers, 541 673-8543
- Cruzin' And Viewin'- Ten Down & Splitz, outdoor music and BBQ, 6-10:00 pm, 2400 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., 541 672-3601
- Roseburg Tire Pros Graffiti Welcome - live music with Flashbak and food, 6-10:00 pm, 1735 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., 541 236-2635
- Graffiti Cruise-In - Fast Stop on Diamond Lake Bvld., Pete's Drive-In, Sonic Drive-In and Fast Stop Market in Green cruise, 8-10:00 pm
Friday, July 11
- Roseburg Downtown Fun Day - Roseburg Town Center, Graffiti information booth, sidewalk sales, 10 am-3:00 pm, 541 673-3352
- Oregon Pacific Bank's Ice Cream Social - 2555 NW Edenbower Blvd, free ice cream and live music, 11 am-3 pm, 541 677-9454
- Show-N-Shine at the Races Presented by Pacific Racing Association at the Douglas County Speedway, registration 2-4:00 pm, gates open at 4 pm, 541 459-3068
- Fast Stop Market Show-N-Shine - 4446 Old Hwy 99 South in Green, register by 6 pm, prizes at 8 pm, 541 643-8151
- Seven Feather Concert Entertainment - "The Temptations" Seven Feathers Casino Resort, doors open at 8 pm, concert at 9 pm- www.sevenfeathers.com, 800 548-8461
Saturday, July 12
- Rock N' Rollin Pancake Breakfast, River Forks Park -Pitchford Ranch, all you can eat, 8- 11 am, $6 per person, $3 for 8 and under, $15 for family (2 child + 2 adult)
- 32nd Annual River Forks Park Show-N-Shine first 600 cars, 1975 an older, no 4 x 4's, no pre-registration, and please no pets in the park. registration 8-11 am, show is 9 am - 4 pm, ww.strayangelscarclub.com
- Downtown Shop-N-Shine Car Show -Roseburg city center on Jackson Street , setup at 8 am, show from 10 am - 3 pm, no registration required, 541 672-5325
- Drag Races-Douglas County Speedway -Presented by Pacific Racing Association, Douglas County Speedway, 12-4:00 pm, 541 459-3068
- Wellspring's Come-N-Shine-Go - Exhibitors come and go as you please, no registration/no fee, 4-6:00 pm, 800 Garden Valley Blvd.
- 33rd Annual Umpqua Flatheads Roseburg Graffiti Cruise Night Closed cruise route-Jackson & Main, 6 - 9:30 pm, 1975 or older, no 4 x 4's, motorcycles, big trucks or bicycles. $10 entry, must have registration & proof of insurance, no pre-registration needed, 541 817-5044
- Cruizin' And Viewin'- Ten Down & Splitz, outdoor music & BBQ, 6-10 pm, 2400 NE Diamond Lake Blvd., 541 672-3601
- Exhibit & BBQ, Wellspring Bible Fellowship 4-6pm, corner of Garden Valley and Kline, no pre-registration. no registration fee. All participants and guests can enjoy free BBQ and live outdoor entertainment by MoonGlow.
Sunday, July 13
- Graffiti Week-End Fun Run - scenic route from Roseburg to Canyonville, start 2475 Stewart Pkwy., entry fee $5, registration 9-10:30 am, Run ends at Seven Feathers Casino Resort, 541 673-1520
- Seven Feathers Outdoor Event, Seven Feathers Casino Resort, cars on display 11 am, outdoor BBQ 11 am - 5 pm, concert- The Fabulous Fairlanes 2:30-5:00 pm, 800 548-8461
Stop in at the Roseburg Visitor Center for a copy of this year's events.
All traffic and rules of the road will be enforced at all Graffiti Events. Burnouts will not be tolerated.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE AVAILABLE 9 am-4 pm for River Forks Show-N-Shine & Shop-N-N Shine Car Show. BUS STOPS: Roseburg Town Center, Macy's (Stewart Park), River Forks Park & Swap Meet at the Fairgrounds by the Museum.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE FOR ROSEBURG CRUISE 5 -10 pm, park at Macy's or the Fairgrounds and ride the bus to the cruise in downtown Roseburg. BUS STOPS: Macy's (Stewart Parkway), Roseburg Town Center (Rose & Washington) (last bus leaves Downtown at 10:30 pm), Fairgrounds by Museum.