ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Grab your blankets and get ready to lay in the lawn.
Music on the Half Shell is only about a month away.
KPIC News was at the Douglas County Fairgrounds for the big reveal of the nine bands that are officially booked.
Organizer Lani Kimoto spoke about what is exciting about this year's concerts. "We have all new artists except for one, so most bands that are coming here have never been here before."
Here's the lineup:
- The Monophonics and Ty Curtis - July 3
- Bettye Lavette - July 10
- Leroy Bell - July 17
- The Stolen Sweets - July 24
- The Johnny Clegg Band - July 31
- Jann Kramer - August 14
- Robert Randolph & the Family Band - August 21
- Madeleine Peyroux - August 28