One dead, one seriously injured in accidental carbon monoxide poisoning identified

One dead, one seriously injured in accidental carbon monoxide poisoning identified »Play Video
Two Myrtle Creek residents found in a closed garage Monday morning in Roseburg have been identified.

17-year-old Brittney Nicole Randazzo was found dead inside a garage at the Callahan Village Assisted Living Community.

20-year-old Christopher Langford was found unconscious near her in the closed garage and was taken to Mercy Medical Center in critical condition.

Langford's grandmother lives at the assisted living center and they visit her there often, according to family members.

The car was not running when they were discovered, but the keys were in the ignition and the battery was dead.

Police believe this was an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Both victims were discovered outside the vehicle in the garage and Langford remains in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene.