MYRTLE CREEK, Ore. -- Police in Myrtle Creek say they arrested a couple after a search warrant turned up stolen property and drugs.
Police say they served a search warrant at a home in the 600 block of NE Christian Street at about 2:00 pm on Monday.
Authorities say the search warrant was the result of a burglary that happened back in August.
Officers say that during the search of the home, they found more than just stolen property from the burglary.
Police say they found 10 pounds of marijuana, 1/2 ounce of meth and a small amount of heroin.
Officers say they arrested Gary Dingus, 42, and Shannon Dingus, 40, without incident.
Gary Dingus was lodged in the Douglas County Jail on the following charges:
- Burglary I
- Theft I
- Unlawful possession of marijuana within 1000' of a school
- Unlawful distribution of marijuana within 1000' of a school
- Unlawful manufacture of Marijuana within 1000' of a school
- Unlawful possession of meth within 1000' of a school.
- Unlawful manufacture of meth within 1000' of a school.
- Unlawful delivery of meth within 1000' of a school.
- Unlawful possession of heroin within 1000' of a school.
- Endangering the welfare of a minor.
Shannon Dingus was cited and released from the Douglas County Jail for Endangering the Welfare of a Minor.
Bail for Gary Dingus was set at just over $1.95 million. After he was arraigned on Tuesday, the bail amount was lowered, he posted bail and is out of jail awaiting his next court date.