Story Updated Fri May 17 22:57:04 PDT 2013
Wash, Ore. among states to get money for tsunami debris cleanup
The five West Coast states affected by debris from the 2011 tsunami in Japan are about to receive an initial $250,000 each from a $5 million gift from Japan for cleanup.
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Roseburg man brings a little Hollywood to town
- Be aware, it's a bear! Awareness week at the Wildlife Safari
- Oregon bill would legalize medical pot retailers
- Nice shot turns into a body shot: Target shooter injured
- Hospital throws injured boy birthday party
- California horse farmer charged with smuggling meth
- 'We're reminded just exactly how dangerous this work can be'
- SoCal wildfire rips across 3,500 acres
- Search of Oregon property for Susan Powell is suspended
- Midwife charged with manslaughter takes plea deal, avoids jail
- More top stories...