Story Updated Wed Jun 19 18:01:02 PDT 2013
San Francisco 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
A couple that prosecutors dubbed the "landlords from hell" for going to scary lengths to drive tenants from a San Francisco apartment building — including cutting holes in one tenant's floor with a power saw while he was still inside — have pleaded guilty to several felonies.
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance
- 3 accused of holding woman as slave
- Former investigators claim evidence of missle strike as cause of 1996 TWA crash
- FBI ends latest search for Jimmy Hoffa's remains
- Senator: IRS set to pay $70 million in employee bonuses
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- Social issues still fire up GOP despite 2012 loss
- Obama: 'Lives have been saved' by NSA programs
- Tornado spotted near Denver airport terminal
- Chimp attack victim not allowed to sue state for $150M
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- More top stories...