DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- KPIC.com has compiled a list of events and links for you to choose from the many different fireworks displays going on for Independence Day.
We asked you what your favorite show was on the KPIC Facebook page, and some of your comments will be listed below.
If you live in Roseburg, the logical choice would be the Roseburg Hometown 4th of July celebration at Stewart Park. Entertainment kicks off at 6:00 pm with the Big Horn Band, and events go all the way to 9:55 pm when the fireworks start.
- Nicole Minette Lange Leroue Me and my family gather in roseburg next to my home and set our fireworks off and then stare up in the sky and watch them shoot up from stewart park. My son loves them.
Want to get out of town but not too far? You can check out the Winston Fireworks at Riverbend Park. Come out early and check out the music and events before the 10:00 pm launch.
- Patricia Polamalu Winston fireworks have restored my interest in watching the fireworks. The last few years the show has been amazing. We just moved out of the area and I doubt we will experience any like home.
A little further down I-5, you can check out the Riddle fireworks show, the culmination of the 3-day Sawdust Jubilee.
- Andria Hold By far the best for me is Riddle! Riddle show is the 4th at 10pm. Come support Riddle. They live up to their quote..small town big blast!
Head south some more and you will run into the Glendale Fireworks show. It all starts with a 4th of July breakfast at 8:00 am, and ending up at the high school for the big show.
Heading the other way, hit I-5 north to Yoncalla for the big show in the little town. It's all a part of the Yoncalla Rodeo, which runs until 5:00 pm. There will be a parade on the 4th, as well as a spectacular fireworks show at dark.
- Janetta Lymath Yoncalla! An hour of non-stop light and sound. Can't be beat!!
Want to hit the water and check out the display? Then you might want to spend the day at Diamond Lake. There will be events going on at the lodge all day, ending with a great fireworks display out over the lake.
- MikePat Estes Diamond lake is amazing!!!!
Heading to the coast more your style? Be sure to go get a spot in Winchester Bay for the 4th of July festivities. Grab some seafood, check out the car cruise and wait for the beautiful show to start at dark.
So now you have some ideas about where to go, but what about your own fireworks? Aside from checking with whatever city you live in to make sure it's OK, you need to remember where you CAN'T light them off.
Whatever you do, be sure to snap a pic or two and upload them to YouNews!
Independence Day Planner