Story Updated Wed Jun 19 08:38:22 PDT 2013
Recycled salmon: There's a catch, and that's the point
Ada Carnes is about to deliver yet another adult, hatchery, spring chinook salmon to a happy Rogue River angler, but first she puts a bow of sorts on top.
- Photos: Rainbow halos galore in the Northwest
- More humpback whale sightings in Wash. state waters
- Silver Falls: Oregon's largest state park
- Hot springs a well-known 'secret' spot in Oregon mountains
- Photos: Top trap shooters in Portland for state competition
- Tornado, 3 funnel clouds whip Western Oregon
- Photos: Top trap shooters are in town for state competition
- Tornado strikes McMinnville, destroys three buildings
- Gradual climb, fast descents on Oregon mountain bike trail
- Photos: 20 animals that just couldn't hold their tongues
- Parties litter reservoir with beer cans
- More top stories...