Fireworks Spark Fire

Fireworks Spark Fire Near Homes

Fireworks sparked a small fire between homes in the Saddle Butte Mobile Home Park around 7:40 p.m. Thursday evening. Homeowners in the area were quick to extinguish the fire but firefighters from District 2 responded to inspect the burn area and to assure that the fire was completely out. It is believed that the fire may have been caused by illegal fireworks but it was uncertain exactly who fired them off.
People should use caution when playing with any type of fireworks and have a charged water hose available in the event a fire does spark.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

KPIC 4 and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.